Sequoia acquired this derelict courtyard of attractive buildings in September 2010. The complex had lain vacant for five years. It was originally buit in 1897 by the Yeovil & District Co-operative Society as a commercial bakery and coach house.
Sequoia worked up plans to re-use and restore the buildings to create a characterful, mixed-use mews style development. Planning permission was subsequently secured and s.106 signed to transform the buildings into four luxury town houses, a coach house and studio office space located around an attractive mews which provides off-street car parking.
Sequoia directly project managed a team of sub-contractors to build out the development. The completed homes quickly sold in early 2012. The office accommodation was sold to an investor.